samedi 22 mai 2010

Vêtements anciens pour bébés.

10 commentaires:

Jean Day a dit…

Beautiful and delicate!!

Carolina a dit…

Felicitations Muriel!!!! nous sommes heureuses de que vous avez reussie avec le blog!!! Ce très jolie votre post.

Bisous

Alicia & Carolina

Arantxa a dit…

Muriel, it's so beautiful!!

Hugs!

Arantxa

Margaret a dit…

This piece is exquisite Muriel, like all your work. I see you use the wonderful trims that I have also used on my little boxes on etsy. If you'd like to see them go to: precioustrifles.etsy.com

PAKY a dit…

So beautiful!! congratulations

dora a dit…

Como siempre sus trabajos son una delicia, delicados y preciosos. Un abrazo Carmen

Shelly a dit…

So beautiful!!

Colleen a dit…

I love this little trunk with treasures...wow!

KITkritters a dit…

I love the intricacy of your work. They look very classy and classic at the same time.
Thank you for following my blog.

Cmoi a dit…

Merveilleux, marvellous, ADORAAABLE!!!