lundi 9 mai 2011

Présentoir façon shabby mercerie ancienne

9 commentaires:

Rosamargarita a dit…

Es una preciosidad! como todos tus trabajos es muy fino.
Un abrazo

dale's dreams a dit…

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! :)

Patty a dit…

Muriel, I LOVE this "shabby" display!! It came out so wonderful and delicate looking!!! Great details. I really love all of your work!! Such lovely art!!

miniacollection a dit…

Des miniatures toujours aussi douces avec un style fabuleux.
Geneviève

Lori a dit…

Beautiful :)

maria a dit…

Very romantic!I love it!

Susi a dit…

Precioso...tan delicado y sutil, me encanta, un beso.
Susi

Mary Ann a dit…

Oh so beautiful:)

randyor a dit…

Amazing! She so gorgeous girl, very beautiful. I like this your information and also blog. Thanks for posting.

Laine à tricoter