jeudi 16 juin 2011

Nouveaux petits ours habillés

9 commentaires:

Patty a dit…

Muriel, What an adorable bear!! I love her dress and the chest next to her is so wonderful! You have the nicest selection of vintage images!! I love your art!!!

Arantxa a dit…

Muriel it's so lovely!!!

I love it!!

Mini Hugs!!

Mona a dit…

That`s a beautiful chest!

maddyrose a dit…

Beautiful display with lovely items. The bear is adorable and her dress is perfect for her.

miniacollection a dit…

C'est vraiment trop mignon et beau.
A dimanche.
Geneviève

Heleni a dit…

That's very beautiful. Also the chest.
Lovely.

gr.Heleni

Angelsdoor * Penny a dit…

Dear Muriel
First I wish to thank you for becoming a reader.. I am honored. You have such a beautiful blog, love your Art!
I will be a devoted follower.
Blessings,
Penny

Leny a dit…

Love to visit your sweet blog!!!

Hugs,Leny

Melissa's miniaturen a dit…

It looks beautyfull!
greetings Melissa