lundi 13 septembre 2010

Une ambiance bleue pour une chambre d'enfant

15 commentaires:

Heleni a dit…

Wow wow Muriël, everything I see is very beautiful. So cute, so nice colors etc.etc.

gr.Heleni

miniacollection a dit…

C'est vraiment superbe, tout est si délicat. J'aime l'ambiance de cette pièce.
Geneviève

Flora a dit…

This nursery is a dream: the toys are beautiful!
Mini hugs, Flora

Patty a dit…

Muriel, Everything is so delicate and sweet! I love how much detail that you create in all of your items! They are so unique and wonderful!

Irene a dit…

All the little items are so sweet and the colours are very nursery friendly!

Frederica a dit…

wow , that nursery is gorgeous , I love it, so clever.
lots of love from Frederica

Margaret a dit…

A lovely little nursery scene as usual, the colours are perfect and I love the little heffalump toy!

Alicia a dit…

Gorgeus!!! I love the little elephant!!!
Hugs
Alicia

maria a dit…

Very beautifull, i love the use of the bleu with white dots.
Congretulations to the winners of the give-away.( i know i am a bit late)
Greetings
Maria

Gemma (Gempo) a dit…

Tre magnific le chambre. Congratulations. Best wishes

Shelly a dit…

It just looks wonderful!!

PAKY a dit…

All is wonderful Muriel, I like very much, congrats!

Monique a dit…

Waow, your blog "est magnifique". It was a joy to see al this lovely things. I'm going to folow you ...

Arantxa a dit…

Muriel!!

What a lovely nursery,i love it all!!

It's so cute.

Hugs
Arantxa

Leny a dit…

Hi,

I love,love ,love it!! Beautiful.

Leny-Lediteds